Ok my friend started trucking a few months ago and when stuff starts going bad such as lighting and stuff we really don't know THAT much where to get parts and such, he called me and asked me to find a couple different things for a T2000 Kenworth 14.6l 550hp cat motor, Not for sure on the year yet but I will reply with it.

He needs 2 I guess complete headlamps, he explained to me that you can't just change the bulb you have to change the entire lights out, he is wanting 2 Blue halogen lights.

Also he wants 12 and a half inch stacks,a complete exhaust system from the motor back. Also wants rear fenders for the truck that are complete where it goes from one wheel then down and goes to the other and ends. Not the ones where it goes over top.

Edited by Rebel4055

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

in the truck stops there are all kinds of truckin mags with venders that sell truck parts

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

There's a guy on here that does some amazing work on semi's. I can't remember his name, Maby something like groundpounder2k or something like that, but I'm sure he would offer some pointers. Put some hid's in that bisch!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback