***Gary Killian Event***

This weekends event for Gary Killian went off well. It was raining then the sun came out which was nice. Gary Killian BBQ'd some skirt steaks. I would like to send a thank you, first of all out to Gary for allowing me to even judge this event and I will list the others I want to thank for just showing up to the event.

1.) Team Bassick Kimo- I know you weren't there because you had other things going on but thank you for supporting it

2.) Steve Meade - for allowing us to use his boards to do these events

3.) Team SSC (Ron, Jeff, and Dan)

4.) Team Audio Connection (Jim, Jesus, Bill, Christian)

5.) Gary Killian

6.) Gilberto

7.) and all the others that were there to make this event happen. I am sorry if I didn't name you by name.

The west coast competitors want to see Gary bring the "Psychlone" title and trophy back to the USA specifically back to the west coast. If you want to donate to Gary Killian here is his pay pal account info: [email protected]

I am sure you can find it that way if you need anymore info please contact me and I will get you in the information you need.

Once again Thank You All,

Dale Stockton

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497

YES SIR I AM A NEW DADDY OF THREE WEEKS!!!!!

This past Saturday was the first time I was away from my little girl and my wife since she was born and it was a bit hard but, I would of came out Sunday to hang if I could.

My apologies again to Mr Killian for dropping the ball but, I am glad to see Dale was able to pick it up and run with it. Can't wait to be at a show sometime this season with all of you.

Did I miss something?? Did something happen to Gary? Or his family or the X?? Or did he just put on a show??

Edited by trulywickedcustoms

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

i think its for gas to help him get to Daytona

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

I see I see....

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Not yet Ron, Carlos is going to email me. And yes truly it was a benefit for Gary so he can get gas to get to Daytona beach Florida and he is still taking donations at his paypal account I believe the info is:

[email protected]

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497

Not yet Ron, Carlos is going to email me. And yes truly it was a benefit for Gary so he can get gas to get to Daytona beach Florida and he is still taking donations at his paypal account I believe the info is:

[email protected]

Boy, it didn't take long for this thread to post! Your on top of things Dale,lol. Hey guys, many thanks to all that showed up in support of Sunday's event. It was again, good to see all our friends together doing what we do, and for Dale and his gang to come all the way out to host this thing, was just fantastic. Some of you guys came a long way for this event, and my hat is off to you. SSC put up some big numbers on the board, man those Rex's are getting louder and louder... I'm glad I'm not in your classes! Anyway, I said it before, and I'll say it again and again, THANK YOU ALL, for coming out. The help is very much appreciated, but the friendships behind all of this hit home more than anything. For some of you, please understand that I recognized the class that was shown, to come to the event. This is where bonds are formed, and I'm very happy to be welcomed into this sport by some truly amazing people that I'm honored to call friends :drinks:

Edited by Ca. Crossfire Kid

2009 USACi State Champion Modified 4000+

2009 USACi State Champion Super Modified

2009 USACi State Champion StreetBeat 4

2009 USACi State Champion StreetBeat 5

2009 USACi State Champion PortWars Open

2009 USACi State Champion Super PortWars

2010 King of So-Cal SS5+ 2010 King of So-Cal Psychlone

2010 King of So-Cal BassRace 159.9

2010 State Record holder BassRace 157.9

2010 Regional Champion DbDrag SS5+

2010 Regional Champion BassRace 159.9