ok guys... lil bit of an update... after 5 days of EXTREME HEAT and rain, finally got some time to work on the truck today...

got the port done... ended up with about 280 square inches, at 33 hz.

pNsR7.jpg

JTIE7.jpg

then started prepping the baffles for paint...

yUWQr.jpg

first layer goin down

oqM1s.jpg

and the final coat

FcF19.jpg

and finally ... the video of the day

the back of the box is actually goin to be the last thing going on... due to just how heavy the subs are, and i'll have to have another person help me install the subs... from inside the box... thats about all i could get done today.... hopefully have the box completely done in the next day or 2, then start on the door panels....

stay tuned!

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18's, walled in a clamshell box

amps: subs- 2 modded AQ 2200's, running 2550 at 1 ohm each

components: (rf p1 8:(midbass), 2 cadence cwm 6.5, memphis pr 6.5 coax)- each door

HU: android galaxy tablet, Kenwood KVT-516

2/0 gauge ran all around

6 optima red tops (will be updated, i get them DIRT cheap)

keeping my fingers crossed for membership into the 160 db club!

MY BUILD LOG

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (SUBSCRIBE!)

No problem bro... just let me know when ur around, and ill give u a demo

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

components: (rf p1 8:(midbass), 2 cadence cwm 6.5, memphis pr 6.5 coax)- each door

2/0 gauge ran all around

MY BUILD LOG

the build has great potential, but I just feel like I have to say this. The biggest piece in our type of car audio is the box. So with that said, why not finish it so its 100% perfect as its going to be the first thing people see, and when some people see that the finish on the huge as box is "Not pretty" They judge the rest of the build accordingly. Im not saying your build looks 1/2 assed, just that If it were me, I would have spent the hours of labor filling in all the screw holes, laying bondo, and sanding like a mofo to make it show quality. also, while im at it, laying resin should be a "MUST" inside that box!! Build is coming out good, but if you just go that extra step, you'll appreciate it THAT MUCH MORE when your finished!!!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

dude the box ain't even near completion yet... y don't u wait till the build is done before u start judging shit

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

2/0 gauge ran all around

MY BUILD LOG

dude the box ain't even near completion yet... y don't u wait till the build is done before u start judging shit

calm down bub, I dont think he is judging you man just giving positive criticism. I also think the front of that box would look sick if it looked like black glass. All smoothed out like you did your dash. Your doing a great job tho man just keep it up

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

the barrels of the box is actually getting a coat of black Bedliner put on it... was thinking bout flossing it out, but decided to go in the other direction instead. the coat that's on there now is pretty much just a base coat of black

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

2/0 gauge ran all around

MY BUILD LOG

in one of your comments about your box, you had types, "This is the final coat of paint" so too me, that means your finished painting that box... Gee, my bad for not reading your mind. Learn how to take criticism bub...

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

my.bad bro... didn't mean to jump down ur throat, been a bad day. when I said final layer of paint, it is, cuz the Bedliner is goin over top of it. I thought about resinng the inside, but this isn't a pure spl box, and it just doesn't require it, IMO, u kno

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

2/0 gauge ran all around

MY BUILD LOG

my.bad bro... didn't mean to jump down ur throat, been a bad day. when I said final layer of paint, it is, cuz the Bedliner is goin over top of it. I thought about resinng the inside, but this isn't a pure spl box, and it just doesn't require it, IMO, u kno

wouldnt the resign just be more for strength rather than to seal the inside of the box?

btw, you know anyone with some strut bags for sale man? Im wanting to bag my grand prix and having a hard time finding bags. I dont want to pay new prices, really cant afford them

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Archived