Sonic Electronix

Found out where my feedback was coming from!!! Weird...

So the last few weeks ive been getting really bad engine noise out of all my mids and highs off of my 4 channel. Re-did almost all of my grounds, re-ran my rca's and even moved the tiny power cord that powers my back up camera because i thought maybe it had something to do with all this feedback. But yesterday i went in my glovebox to pull my ipod out, and as soon as i picked it up the feedback stopped. I guess all it was, was the auxilliary cord from my head unit to my ipod. All that headache for such a simple fix.....Anyways, just thought id post this in case someone runs into the same kind of problem.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

• 1 month later...

good post yeah its common for the ipod connection to get a short in it i had to buy a new cord for my original ipod video because the one that came with it did the same thing it wouldnt charge anymore because of it

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived