it's possible to find a job anywhere. it's all about how hard you look and how much effort you put into trying. you're not going to get hired just filling out applications. you have to follow up on them an make yourself stand out.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

if all you have is $100 you're better off putting it in a savings account until you have enough to put in a CD (short term), or go ahead ans start a Roth IRA...you can put up to 5000 a year into it, and when you withdraw (for retirement or school or medical) it's tax free and penalty free. (some banks have different rules on withdrawals...education and retirement are supposed to be without penalty)

if you start saving for retirement NOW, maxing out the Roth at today's caps ($5k until age 49, $6k thereafter) you'll have over $200k just in invested capital...then there's maturity and growth. it is estimated that if you properly invest, starting at age 18, you can retire with over $4Million, not including any company retirement plans, like a 401(k)

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

well im 18 cant seem to find a job right now and have 100 in the bank would like to try and double it then use the new 100 again and see what i can do in stocks im just not sure what to invest in or how to go abouts doing it

I've played with stocks for about 4 years right now and if you only have $100 to blow on stocks there isnt much you can do really. If you want to try and play the penny stocks that is going to be your best bet at making any type of money. If you play stocks that shares can be $25 or more you are only going to have like 3-4 shares and lets say that stock will only range maybe a $5 gain over a month or more thats not even $20 gain for you. Not to mention the buying and selling fees so really you only made like $10 in a month. So you can just throw that out the window if you are wanting to make any money. I lost out on allot of money this year due to me being a stupid ass hole and selling one of my stocks I shouldnt have bc I got scared. It was tueff and I actually made a thread about it on here telling people to buy it when it was $0.11 a share now it went to almost $.80 a share. If you invested $100 into that company you would have right at $700 right there. I had $2,000 invested in it so I lost out on $15,000. It makes me sick when I type it out but thats what happened to me this year. I did do good on a penny stock called TTNP that i got at $0.03 and sold it at $0.69, it shot up to $2 a share that day and I only had about $60 invested in it. My account went from $60 to $6,000 over night but I sold and made $1,400 when i woke up that morning due to the stock going down so fast.

Your best bet is penny stocks man and I say go for it. I did just what you did but started out with $500 but my first stock I ever got was for $60 and made $1,400. It took 3 months waiting for the stock to go up but hell. Here is a list of some stocks I think you should just watch and look at how they work, read up on them as well. Im really big in the uranium stocks and mining sotcks. good luck to you and PM me anytime you have questions.

TUEFF (good buy)

TTNP

EFRFF

WCULF (good buy)

BCFT

CNAM (stock i have right now)

MGAFF (good buy)

I have made money off of each of these stocks and just remember their symbols bc i watch them everyday threwout the year. I know their pattern what they are known to do and so on. The BCFT stock is usually at .003 or .0025, it recently jumped to .005 most it has jumped in 3 years so that i would keep an eye on. TUEFF has potential to get higher but the gains will prob reach up to about 80cents, WCULF is a good one to look into read up on their web site and see if they have finally got the mining passed. EFRFF was one I got at .12 and decided to be a dumb fck and sell it 2 weeks before it shot up over $1.20 a share which was another one I lost out on, so watch it bc it has potention to go up again due to them finally getting passed to have their mining operation. There was a big ordeal with the town and them not being able to mine but it got passed faster than I thought it would. thats all the info I got for ya right now

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars