Item(s) for Sale:

Kove audio z motor. I also have a 15" basket 4 spoke goldish brassy color

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Basket is clean motor could use a spray cleaning in the gap but other than that its a strong motor

I think the OD is about 3.3" .

Price:

60+ shipping with no basket and with basket add 30

'

Trades welcome and price is obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Ups maybe usps flat rate

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0700.jpg

IMAG0701.jpg

IMAG0704.jpg

IMAG0318.jpg

IMAG0317.jpg

It should fit in a Flat Rate box. Just shipped two Big motors couple weeks ago that way. GLWS

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Still have this? damn, I have its brother over here.

When I have money in my paypal, I forget about this motor. I definitely want it if I get some money in my paypal acct

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.