jack Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 (edited) its a start for now, hoping to do a full window trick once i get the box for 4 15's in there Edited September 17, 2007 by Chode69 chodes teh mang and fixed it :) Quote http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
FI_Aaron Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 can u fix the link? u got 2 http://...lol..its ok i got it to work Quote Lets Go Ski
jack Posted September 17, 2007 Author Report Posted September 17, 2007 can u fix the link?u got 2 http://...lol..its ok i got it to work just fixed it, this whole "smart box" is new to me Quote http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
David Posted September 17, 2007 Report Posted September 17, 2007 lookin good bro, I need to hear this set-up, it looks differrent since I seen it last. Quote
jack Posted September 17, 2007 Author Report Posted September 17, 2007 lookin good bro, I need to hear this set-up, it looks differrent since I seen it last. san mateo oct 13th Quote http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.