IN/IL MECA Show April 10th

shit i just read about this. and i gotta work tomorrow im pissed ill be missing it. what time do you think the show will end? i work until 2 and with time change could get there around 2 lol

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

shit i just read about this. and i gotta work tomorrow im pissed ill be missing it. what time do you think the show will end? i work until 2 and with time change could get there around 2 lol

I would guess around 5pm since it's the first show of the year and everyone will want to hang out and demo and hear each other's shit...

Little bit of 5am bump action.. i said fuck it im heading into work now and im making the hike after work so KRANNY i dont want to see any excuses as to why your not there..

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

haha you asshole :D. i showed up before you this time. heres some decent videos i took

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/Krannyman92/MECA%20Hammond/

edit: and thanks to Chris (Decaf) for the free decal!!! im gonna slap that thing on asap tomorrow.

edit 2: oh yea and props to Barney for getting shut down twice due to being louder than the PA system LOL. they shouldve just used your van

Edited by Kranny

Got to meet Kranny today, so he is a real person :drinks: Never got to hear your ride though, hopefully at another show. I was pretty busy since it was the first time out with Barney.

Got told to shut it off a total of 5 times, so I consider that a success :woot:

On a bad note I had some carnage: stinger volt meter took a shit on me, one arm rest vibrated loose and the front windshield is F'd

How'd you like DDbump's van, shit is impressive

I never got to hear jakes van :( but barney was brutal man.. and kranny doesnt like too many ppl to hear his setup he hates getting dissed :lol:

And when i met you i told you my name way rocket.. thats my youtube name lol i was rockin the white AQ shirt

Edited by lem43606

I never got to hear jakes van :( but barney was brutal man.. and kranny doesnt like too many ppl to hear his setup he hates getting dissed :lol:

And when i met you i told you my name way rocket.. thats my youtube name lol i was rockin the white AQ shirt

I do remember meeting you, but I met a bunch more people and don't remember many names.

Gotta come to another show to hear Jake's van then...

Of course. Im starting a build today so all free time will be spent doing that.

haha you asshole :D. i showed up before you this time. heres some decent videos i took

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/Krannyman92/MECA%20Hammond/

edit: and thanks to Chris (Decaf) for the free decal!!! im gonna slap that thing on asap tomorrow.

edit 2: oh yea and props to Barney for getting shut down twice due to being louder than the PA system LOL. they shouldve just used your van

LOL YOU ASS, i didn't even realize that was you. i wish you would have said something. (i'm the one with the walled mazda and purple door panels)

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur