Second Skin Audio

did i do this right

bi9d06.png[/img]

hopefully that worked i used the displacement re has on there sit for there new se idk if its the same but its the only thing i could use now does the port have enough room away from the oposite wall im not sure whats the min distance a port has to be from a wall got her tuned to 32 hz with a smaller box then orignally had planned so that worked out pretty well what do you guys think

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

there gona be re se the older style sept with recones from fi with every option. gona be duel 1 ohm flat wound. looking to send them 1500 rms for the pair. thanks so much for helping me. ive been looking all over ik i found the older re specs but i cant seem to find them anymore but since im using fi recones do the specs change? i know they wouldnt displacement wise but what about the frequency to tune to

with 1500 for both I would probably just double baffle and be done with it. specs may change with the soft parts, but most likely you can still tune to the freq. you want.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

alright thanks man this is gona be my first lagit build so im pretty excited

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.