Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hopefully that didn't happen while you were driving

Pulled in the parking lot and I felt something but didn't think of it and I parked in a space, I backed out and tried to go forward and it felt like I was in a hole. Got out and seen that and screamed LOL!

We drove to a town by us TWICE that takes 20 minutes to and from doing 55. Can you imagine what could have happened going 55 down the highway?

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Posted

it's an easy fix. wrap some duct tape around it and roll :drink40:

If it was some piece of shit truck yeah I would have done that haha, but we had to towed back to our house, and going to fix it in the coming days.

Oh this truck that it happened to is a 2006 dodge dakota

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Posted

Yea man I was thinking this could of been tragic but I was thinking it had to be like the parking lot scenario aide he wouldn't be able to post pics like that if you were driving down the freeway or something.

Luckily you weren't doing 55 when this happen because it could of been much worse

you win some, you lose some

Posted

Oh this truck that it happened to is a 2006 dodge dakota

yeah. dodges will do that sorta thing to ya. i had one that would have left me stranded numerous times if it had not been 4wd. the U-joint would blow out on me about twice a year and i'd crawl under, pop the drive shaft out of the transmission, throw it in the back of the truck. Put it in 4 high and take off... nothing like the feeling of a large SUV driving front wheel drive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8646 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...