Sonic Electronix

Hi all. Well I'm having a problem with my JVC single din head unit. It doesn't come on. I made sure all the wires were connected right. It was working for the past 2 months, then all of a sudden it won't come on. Its just a regular, cheap Wal-mart radio. I got it from my friend in exchange for changing his factory speakers out. Now this is the weird thing. When I hit the eject button on it, it powers on to show that it is ejecting. Also, when I hit the display button, it'll show the clock, but then power off 3 seconds later. I don't know whats wrong with it, never had a problem like this before. Anyone got any ideas on why it comes on to eject and show the time, but then dies out shortly after?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

The fuse on the radio is fine, not sure how to get to the fuse box though :( I just started getting into Car audio, and I know basically nothing on fuses.

EDIT: Figured it all out, fuse was blown. Changed it out, and just finished hooking up my first personally installed system :) Kicker CVR doesn't hit nearly as hard as my Stroker 12" did, but sounds good for the price I Paid for everything. Can't wait till I can install my main system, this is just to have a little bass till I finish getting my other DD SC 3515. :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived