What to look for buying a truck on hydraulics

I am looking at a truck for sale and it is on hydraulics. I want to know how to check if it is all working well and all. Any input would be great. Here are the pics. They want $5K.

IMAG0517.jpg

IMAG0518.jpg

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

To be 100% honest I would never buy a car/truck that has it done all ready.

I would rather see you buy a stock one, and make sure its done right, you don't want some one else's head aches. You can find a nice s10 for under $3500, and do everything your self, and know how to fix it, when stuff breaks, and it will break.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

To be 100% honest I would never buy a car/truck that has it done all ready.

I would rather see you buy a stock one, and make sure its done right, you don't want some one else's head aches. You can find a nice s10 for under $3500, and do everything your self, and know how to fix it, when stuff breaks, and it will break.

yeah what he said, but if you are hell bent on buying it, a tape measure and as much time as possible to make sure that everything is still where it needs to be (no bent frame) and a good long test drive, city streets, hiway, ect... Just make sure that it is tracking straight. Hell I would prolly take it somewhere with an alignment rig to measure it that way to be good and sure.

as soon as the truck is moved from the spot, check the group for fluids. raise the truck up, get under with a clean rag and start wiping down the areas under the pumps, dumps, and everywhere inbetween for any fluid that may have leaked. then raise the truck just enough so the fender is a tab bit higher then the tire. then let it sit like that for a while and go back to check if the truck lowered after sitting in that position