Second Skin Audio

Kicker L7.....Good Choice?

Was wondering if i went with Kicker L7 12s if it would be a good idea. Ive heard both good and bad about them. Whats the best year/model they made? LMK what you guys know and think. or if you have ideas for better 12s. Was leaning toward Kicker though. Havent had a Kicker system and my buddy has had them and they have been amazing. Just give me your guys opinions.

Thanks

2004 Audi A4 Ultrasport 3.0

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

depends what is your budget maybe we can get you something "better" then just kicker then you can make your buddy switch to what youre running haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

What Navi said, but if you must get Kicker go with the CVX's instead of the L7's they sound better and get just as loud

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

depends what is your budget maybe we can get you something "better" then just kicker then you can make your buddy switch to what youre running haha

x2 what do you want to spend

15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4

haha true true. what do you have in mind? just throw them out there and ill let the budget talk from there lol. Not looking to drop a pretty peny just need a good reliable system for the $$$ at least something to get me by till i get some more money to get a better system. Cause i hate driving around a "NON-Bumpping" car haha

2004 Audi A4 Ultrasport 3.0

JVC KW-AV60BT

Alpine MRV500

Polk Audio 10"

Keep Calm And Chive On

KCCO

i liked my 15" L7 but they got pretty stinky on low power and they did not like a lot of power lol there deff are better subs for the price

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

For $350 a sub, audiosaving's price on 12" L7s, you can probably get some T3 T.2000, DC lvl 4xl, some FI, some AA, or you can buy 4 custom 12s I got made for under the $700 you'll spend on 2 L7s.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

haha true true. what do you have in mind? just throw them out there and ill let the budget talk from there lol. Not looking to drop a pretty peny just need a good reliable system for the $$$ at least something to get me by till i get some more money to get a better system. Cause i hate driving around a "NON-Bumpping" car haha

okay so you have a aq 2200? if you have that then that is a good start for us to help you, but i would like to know thye price range you are working with and what size of woofers or better yet is it still in a jetta? because i wouldn't do anything over 2 12's with that ammount of air space available

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.