Sundown Audio

Wiring amp for door speakers.

MrEwubbsZ

If you mean getting power to the 4 ch amp, just get a power and ground distributor and your main power wire from the batt goes in on end and you run two from the other to each amp. Same for the ground. For the remote just run another wire from the remote of your bass amp to the 4 ch and your done. Good time to maybe upgrade to a bigger gauge wire too.

If you mean getting power to the 4 ch amp, just get a power and ground distributor and your main power wire from the batt goes in on end and you run two from the other to each amp. Same for the ground. For the remote just run another wire from the remote of your bass amp to the 4 ch and your done. Good time to maybe upgrade to a bigger gauge wire too.

Well the thing is that my mono amp has 0gauge hooked up to it. and i cant find a distributor that goes from 0gauge input and 0gauge output/ 4gauge output

you dont have to use a distrubtion block

you can run a seperate wire from the batt for the 4 channel and ground it to a good sanded down metal area or directly to the frame

you also need to run a 4 channel RCA from the headunit

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

you can run a seperate wire from the batt for the 4 channel and ground it to a good sanded down metal area or directly to the frame

lol im a moron i didnt even think about running another power from my batt. thanks man.

lol im a moron i didnt even think about running another power from my batt. thanks man.

no problem man :drinks:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived