I am selling my 2tb external harddrive, it is less than a month old. I am selling because I let my bro borrow some money to pay his insurance and now I cannot afford my subs, so I am selling some stuff to hopefully buy them.

i should have shut screen down before taking picture but i think everything can be seen alright

2011-03-13134502.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Western+Digital+-+My+Book+Essential+2TB+External+USB+3.0/2.0+Hard+Drive+-+Black/1251309.p?id=1218242900307&skuId=1251309&st=2tb%20western%20digital%20external%20harddrive&cp=1&lp=4

from the link above:

This sleek external hard drive features a dual USB 3.0/2.0 interface for wide-ranging compatibility and fast transfer speeds. Automatic, continuous backup keeps your data safe.

What's Included

* Western Digital My Book Essential 2TB External USB 3.0/2.0 Hard Drive

* SmartWare software

* USB cable, AC adapter

* Owner's manual

Product Features

* 2TB storage capacity

Provides ample storage space for your music, movies and other files.

* High-speed USB 3.0 and 2.0 interface

For connecting to your computer.

* Data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps

Via USB 3.0 and 480 Mbps via USB 2.0 for quick response when updating files.

* Automatic backup

Provides continuous data protection.

* Password protection and hardware encryption

To secure your data.

* WD SmartWare software

Protects your data automatically, provides a visual backup display and supports data retrieval to keep your files safe.

* Small and lightweight

For easy portability.

* Compatible with PC and Mac

For use with your existing computer (requires reformatting when used with Mac).

------------------------------

above is the link to the harddrive on best buy its listed as 109.99, I am hoping to sell it for 100 shipped, i still have the box it came in, along with the usb cable. Right now the only thing on it is my entire harddrive backed up, but if this sells i will reformat the drive to factory, it has an available 1.8 terabytes on it, hopefully i dont have to explain why its only 1.8 tb available and not the full 2tb, but if you dont understand send me a message and ill let ya know of a few reasons why that is that way

besides that, it has an external power source which i always keep plugged in and a usb adapter which i also always keep plugged in, i had it set to auto back up so one reason i never shut it off

no installation required once you plug it in your computer, the computer should recognize what it is automatically, grantedc you have windows xp or higher, this i believe will work on mac but will need to be reformatted to work on mac

price is 100 shipped

thanks

Edited by kynto