C.Sanchez.A Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 Technically this shouldn't even be in this section because it's video but, as it says this is the junk drawer. I'm looking for some monitors for my build, just wanted to know where I can get some for cheap and what brands you guys recommend. Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
C.Sanchez.A Posted March 16, 2011 Author Report Posted March 16, 2011 TTT. C'mon Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
BeatBox Posted March 16, 2011 Report Posted March 16, 2011 I got some used ones(two)from here a few wks back for $80 shipped they where some brand i cant even remember but they looked really good, they where 9in headrest monitors. I sold them the next day for $150, just gotta keep an eye out for used ones to get a good deal for new ones IMO i would stick to PowerAcoustik monitors, also no flip downs. i was told it was a bad idea because with the roof flexing the clip that holds the screen close breaks off and then u can get the screen to stay close. Well i bought one anyways and guess what happened....yeah ill never buy one again lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.