94Beretta and Fi 18 build *9/10* vids/hair trick

Iv got a orbital. Most of the shapes and areas cant get to. Most of it has to be done by sand paper around a dowl rod. Lol

hand-held belt sander r orbital sander seems like they'd be good friends to have in this situation... definitely needs a lot more cleaning up to look like much and be able to criticize. Okay, so there's ur constructive criticism, now get to work :clapping:

Why have I not seen this build before? This is sick! i love trunk builds firing into the cabin. Tons of kerfing too. I'm impressed man! Keep it up!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Get er done!! lol I want to see some videos of this!

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Okay so i made a slight mis caculation. Didnt acount for the thickness of the filler and glass. So i tore it out today. And re glassed it and now it sits flush. Wow what a pain in the fucking ass moveing that 70 pound bastered in and out in and out. I will NEVER atempt to flush mount a sub without makeing a ring. Anywho gotter done.

As you can see i took a chizle and that wasnt strong nuff so angle grinder with cutting wheel ftw

82ece4ae.jpg

6c6bdb2b.jpg

Most people would have just grinded it down then put filler in there but i try to do stuff right so i went down to foam and then re glassed it

84a0e87b.jpg

fd111c65.jpg

There it sits counter sunk threw the sub and seat in just for shits and giggles.

1ea44d1d.jpg

8e06a0f7.jpg

797a5e9b.jpg

Tomaro it will get pretty fast. Hopefully.

Archived