94Beretta and Fi 18 build *9/10* vids/hair trick

So iv been working on this thing, but its been stuff like foaming the dash and putting that back in, putting my alarm in. Siliconing metal and stuff to stop rattles. So no pics of that. But today i did get bored and have a lil 60watt rf amp chillin around so i hooked it up. Im not one to float my own boat.. But fuck.

I could only run test tones cuz no headunit in the car. I had some window flex. No video tho. Sorry. Maybe when i get some actual power and my car back together. Keep an eye out for me painting the box and putting the car back together.

That box is awesome!! I have an FI Q15 in the trunk of my Taurus and I only dream of the day I have the time to build a box like that. Can't wait to see it all back together with the seats down. Keep up the great work!! :clapping:

That box is awesome!! I have an FI Q15 in the trunk of my Taurus and I only dream of the day I have the time to build a box like that. Can't wait to see it all back together with the seats down. Keep up the great work!! :clapping:

Thank you! I cant wait either. Its going to be fun and well worth it

• 2 weeks later...

Well i got it painted. Duplicolor texture black with white flake. 72969c73.jpg

Sub wired up with 8gauge and bolted down and seats put back in. Still need the trim panels. I know i could have done more prep on the edges. But honestly i thought that was going to get covered by my seat. My mistake. I could have fixed it but im done with sanding for now. Lol 2bd5be12.jpg

Heres my mids for my doors and kicks. There perless 6.5s there not the best but i bought them for towers a while ago for 20$ a peice and i have 8 of them. They sounded pretty good! They are 4ohms each so 2 will be wired down to 2ohms on there own channel. Then im getting a 2channel amp for the tweets. Which will be either morel cat-298 or dayton audio reference silk dome's.. Pics of the mids now. 5ae6c1cf.jpg

53a7485a.jpg

12dd0e37.jpg

35296944.jpg

2e09cba9.jpg

Lil mock up in the doors. Sorry its at night. 3 in each door 1 in each kick with tweets up high. 07f4aea3.jpg

Well i got it painted. Duplicolor texture black with white flake. 72969c73.jpg

Sub wired up with 8gauge and bolted down and seats put back in. Still need the trim panels. I know i could have done more prep on the edges. But honestly i thought that was going to get covered by my seat. My mistake. I could have fixed it but im done with sanding for now. Lol 2bd5be12.jpg

Heres my mids for my doors and kicks. There perless 6.5s there not the best but i bought them for towers a while ago for 20$ a peice and i have 8 of them. They sounded pretty good! They are 4ohms each so 2 will be wired down to 2ohms on there own channel. Then im getting a 2channel amp for the tweets. Which will be either morel cat-298 or dayton audio reference silk dome's.. Pics of the mids now.

That looks sick, how does it sound?

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I may have to get in touch with you next time im up there to see this beast in person! I live in Lafayette now, but orginally from Highland!

Its great to see quality workmanship still around and not some joe-shmo prefab garbage!

Build is looking great, if you want check out mine in the SQ section, its the Mercury Sable build with all the old school equipment!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived