94Beretta and Fi 18 build *9/10* vids/hair trick

What did you use for the calipers? I have been wanting to paint mine but I dont want them to look like the other 90% that peal and fade

Rustolyum (speeling not by the can) engine paint. The stuff thats good to 500 not 300. Then i sat there and made sure it was really clean. Hopefully it lasts.

Wheels look pretty good painted black...you ever thought of lowering the car?

Yes i have. I actully have been trying to come up with a way to bag it. But i think the front would be to pricey sence there struts.

An easy way to bag the car would be prolly air cylinders! The main fabrication is for brackets and shock mounts!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Wheels look pretty good painted black...you ever thought of lowering the car?

Yes i have. I actully have been trying to come up with a way to bag it. But i think the front would be to pricey sence there struts.

An easy way to bag the car would be prolly air cylinders! The main fabrication is for brackets and shock mounts!

Yeah i need somone with experence with this stuff to help. Its not so much that im looking for the easy way out.. I just need the cheapest. Id almost be happy with just droping the front a inch and a half so it sits normal.. But unless there is a extreamly cheap way of doing that i wouldnt see the point if i could just bag it.

Archived