I trust you CJ18. Was just wondering because I've never seen a surround with that texture or rigidity.
If it's a level 4 m2 I'll just follow the websiter specificatins for box and power.
Bough it for $220. 15" DC Level 4 Dual 1.4 ohm. It's my first DC sub so any help/tips would be appreciated. Box size, power, port area, tuning (I would like 28Hz)?
Faceplate doesn't come off?
I only use good friends to do major work on my cars but when I just need an oil change at Canadian Tire I take EVERYTHING out of my car.
If you become desperate to get rid of them and open up to international, I want an E series 8", 10", 12", and a 15", shipped to Ontario, Canada. Don't care if they work so you don't have to worry about packaging.
I went through half the checkout process, when it came to the shipping estimate, it was $0.00....I live in Canada, shipping is never free to Canada. Let me know so I can order!
The patience of this man is astounding...I would lose my shit after the second page of question after question. READ before you post, and a Google search does wonders.
Can't wait to see the stitching man. Thanks for the pics.
Thank you for the distro blocks idea, was going to hit up toolmaker for something fancy, but as you're proving, a simple aluminum slab will do. Flow of the trunk is very nice btw.
And where are all the people that suggest a HO alt as soon as you go over 1000RMS?
That's why I check for updates so frequently, want to see how to seal off the cabin. SMD is where you learn to do it the right way, especially from Steve.
I think it's ridiculous how you have to have a disclaimer for anything you do. The idiots won't stop asking the same stupid questions over and over, giving suggestions, and judging something right away.
Anyway...looks awesome! Really interested in the sound. Surprised the volume is so small.
I was thinking about this last week. I was going to grab one until you said that a "more finished" version would be available. I don't even see a price, could care less. Quality and originality is evident in all SMD products, which also happen to be "must have". So just gimme.