94Beretta and Fi 18 build *9/10* vids/hair trick

Nice project man! I like where this is going!

I would think about a different location, since so much is lost from the trunk.

That is, unless you don't mind doing some extra work to seal it all up real good.

If it was me, I'd seal up the trunk and do a wall. Could you imagine that baby rt behind you?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Yea it was stuck up under a camro by my sisters boyfriend on the way home from the dealer.. Lol it musta got cought up in paper work or somethin cuz it was totaled she bought it back then a week later i bought it so she could buy a new car and yea when i got the title said nothing of even being wrecked? But if some has links to beretta build throw em up! At school so cant really search.. But yeaa 18 in the trunck :D show pics after school work.

tim groundpounder2k had an old beretta check out his section and see if theres pics up there. A car will only come up as a salvage or R title if it was turned into insurance and then bought back etc. if that didnt happen its still got a clean title.

you doing an 18 in the trunk? eeek.

Hahah stop tryin to temp me to do a wall... Id wana do two 18s... And more power... Cant do all that ):

Pluss i live with my sister... Soo when i got that sexy chick all hott en heavy. Were do i go? My comfy back seat in the beretta. All realness gata have some room in that car. And it will be done properly.

That is, unless you don't mind doing some extra work to seal it all up real good.

If it was me, I'd seal up the trunk and do a wall. Could you imagine that baby rt behind you?

Hahah stop tryin to temp me to do a wall... Id wana do two 18s... And more power... Cant do all that ):

Pluss i live with my sister... Soo when i got that sexy chick all hott en heavy. Were do i go? My comfy back seat in the beretta. All realness gata have some room in that car. And it will be done properly.

backseats never really work out lol neither does driving :lol: :lol:

2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT

SYSTEM REBUILD

Archived