94Beretta and Fi 18 build *9/10* vids/hair trick

you said you cut those angled "things" for more room. LOL!!! That makes this vehicle's trunk altered. My personal experience was that i could not compete in the trunk class due to the modded supports that were removed from the trunk of my car. If they don't know, then i am sure you could run. that has to due with your own morals and ethics though. i personally wouldn't want a trophy that i didn't earn the right way.

Haha teh bitches had to go...

Yeah i see what your getting at. I would be honest about it. From what i know the loudest trunck car in the world is like 153db i think? And it would just be cool to beat that. "when i get the power"

you said you cut those angled "things" for more room. LOL!!! That makes this vehicle's trunk altered. My personal experience was that i could not compete in the trunk class due to the modded supports that were removed from the trunk of my car. If they don't know, then i am sure you could run. that has to due with your own morals and ethics though. i personally wouldn't want a trophy that i didn't earn the right way.

Yeah i see what your getting at. I would be honest about it. From what i know the loudest trunck car in the world is like 153db i think? And it would just be cool to beat that. "when i get the power"

i hear ya. mine had to go too. mwspl wouldn't let me compete in trunk but i understood. no biggie. check out thor if you havent already. 154+ i believe with 2 10's in a trunk. lol!!!

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Depending on org will depend on a trunk car definition. As far as im concerned your seats go up like stock that s a trunk car

Thats what im sayin, my seats go up down, lock into place, arm rest still works correctly, there are no holes in the rear deck other then the 6x9 holes yet they are full of foam? Like i said in the above post.. It would be sweet to say "loudest in the world"

i hear ya. mine had to go too. mwspl wouldn't let me compete in trunk but i understood. no biggie. check out thor if you havent already. 154+ i believe with 2 10's in a trunk. lol!!!

What did you end up haveing to compete in?

I havent EVER seen his build log.. Looked my ass off for it to. 154+?? Musical? Windows up or down? My box might get that open but closed up im not seeing it.

I havent EVER seen his build log.. Looked my ass off for it to. 154+?? Musical? Windows up or down? My box might get that open but closed up im not seeing it.

in midwest spl i ran basic 3........ 2 15's and max off 2000 watts total clamped. i will post a vid of thor

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

in midwest spl i ran basic 3........ 2 15's and max off 2000 watts total clamped. i will post a vid of thor

Okay

Looks good man, most/if not all organizations will call you a trunk class car. My opinion would differ than thiers but, its not my organization lol.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

should work. forgot how to imbed. my bad mod's

just realized his looks cut too.

youtube thorshammer1488

Mhhm! Im pretty sure those cars have bigger angles then mine did.

I also dont have 10kw. Thats awsome tho! Bitches get down

yeah, i hear ya about the 10k. would be awesome.

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived