Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Idk what's wrong all of a sudden my radio and passanger window and subroof have no power the light on my headunit flashes but it won't turn on and I can roll down my driver window but not the others? I have checked the fuses and half a roll is out on my fuse box but they arnt blown I took them out and put them in other slots and they work just that part of the roll isn't getting power? I have checked to make sure all the connection are not unhooked or loose so I have no clue what's going on and I'm suppose to be selling my car today but I can't sell it with it like this!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

what do u mean that "roll?"

If you mean that side of the fuse box then you will need to replace it.

Edit" I mean the connection going to it. Did you remove the plastic cover to see why no power is getting to that side? do you have a dmm?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

I meant row sorry and I just checked them with a test light

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

so whatever happened with this.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 556 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...