One man's trash is another's treasure build.

It needed a dust cap so i made one...

IMG00044.jpg

And the rcas have an integrated remote wire

IMG00050.jpg

IMG00049.jpg

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Can kinda see my hu in the back ground ill take more pics tomorrow.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

amp should be here tomorrow!!!!!!

Guest grim83

this is cool and reminds me of my first "2" systems :ehh: lol. hell im still usin some used shit lol. anyway cool deal man hope it gets your itch scratched if you know what i mean :good:

Ya me too lol, I know I will want more but who doesn't? Now that I am 18 the urge to take out a loan is all to real but I know I will be fucked if I do take one out so this will probably be it until after college 4yrs from now.

This is it for today but its looking really good so far!!

IMG00052.jpg

IMG00053.jpg

IMG00054.jpg

IMG00055.jpg

IMG00056.jpg

IMG00057.jpg

And the rcas have an integrated remote wire

IMG00050.jpg

IMG00049.jpg

Here's a nugget of unsolicited advice :) Separate the remote wire from the RCA's and run it on the opposite side of the car. This is a good way to avoid having noise induced into the signal... And it won't cost you a dime.

BTW awesome thread, keep up with the pics/updates and thanks for reinforcing the fact that it's how you work what you got that makes your system great, not how much cash you throw at it. I'll be budget building soon... I've been collecting components for over a year waiting to throw it all together. :drinks:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived