Ric's 2004 Dodge Ram 1500- Pulse Car Audio

VERY NICE! You know this caught my interest right away. I had that same configuration with my single 3515 but with the port facing the passenger side. Sounded fantastic but not great with numbers. I've been thinking of trying it again with my Aq 15's but with the port firing at the driver side.

Have you tried firing the port towards the driver side in Katie's truck? I figured that would be louder(on the meter)

TDH FTW !!!

Well. I think we are going to keep it subs up/port to side. We jammed the he'll out of it yesterday for Over an hour straight. Loved it. Then tried it subs forward. U pretty much can't tell a difference unless u are outside the truck then subs forward is louder outside. The biggest issue at the moment is the box moving. It's screwed down and breaking screws like they are nothing. Then the box literally jumps around like I rabid goat is inside. Everyone that has sat in it so far gets out fast and says it hurts like a mofo. Lol. Win!!!! Haha

To answer your question s10... Yes we tried it sub up port to driver side. Intact we tried every direction u can think of. Her truck likes it sub up port to passenger side. :). And check this out... A dd9510 did a lower number in the s10 than the sundown sa8 v1.75. :)

port to passenger side. :). And check this out... A dd9510 did a lower number in the s10 than the sundown sa8 v1.75. :)

:shok: Fuggin Beast.

This build looks awesome Ric, my Titan likes subs up/port drivers side when I wasn't running a backseat as well. Props on the good #'s!

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

• 1 month later...

Badass man.....got me thinking about that extra space in my truck now!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

really wondering now how two Arsenal 15" would do... hmmm... with a Sundown 3500....

or maybe keep my DD3515" as they are freak nasty... and pick up a DD M4a.... oooooooohhhhhhhh. :)

now I'm drooling.

I have my new alternator being built right now... Thanks to Nate at Excessive Amperage... Powdercoated blue, with an external regulator so I can give 15volts to my lovely new Batcap... :)

Stay tuned folks... finishing it off, just as soon as the hummer is finished... It won't be long now...

Archived