Sundown Audio

1 sub and 2 amps??? help plz

What's your electrical like? The reason why I suggested the 2200 is because your wiring options leave you with .5 ohm, or 2 ohm. You'd get more power out of the 2200 at .5 ohm, than you would with the 3500 at 2 ohm.

now that i look at it the 3500 would take a massive upgrade of elec. which im not willing to do right now.. i am currently stock but will be upgradeing soon. but i am deff going to look into the 2200 seems like a great deal on power

It is. But you will need an upgraded front batt forsure, along with the big 3 in 0 gauge(very inexpensive) and possibly a rear batt. I would just purchase a volt meter and keep an eye on your voltage. Then you can upgrade electrical if needed.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

It is. But you will need an upgraded front batt forsure, along with the big 3 in 0 gauge(very inexpensive) and possibly a rear batt. I would just purchase a volt meter and keep an eye on your voltage. Then you can upgrade electrical if needed.

well at idle its keeps about 14.8 might drop to 14.5 with the system bumpin hard.. the jeep its in had the big three in 4 ga (had when purchased) and since i dont have my liscenses for another week i havent got around to doing it in 0 but i am asap and i am wanting to get a big batt for stock location.

Definitely do it in 0 gauge. And I gotta be honest, for not knowing very much about car audio, you actually have some sort of clue. And you're not an asshole like most kids that are 16/17. Most of the time they come in here and ask for help. Then when we criticize them, they get all anal. Lol.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Definitely do it in 0 gauge. And I gotta be honest, for not knowing very much about car audio, you actually have some sort of clue. And you're not an asshole like most kids that are 16/17. Most of the time they come in here and ask for help. Then when we criticize them, they get all anal. Lol.

im here to learn when i grad this june i plan on going on to college to do custom installs.. ive had systems since i was 13 starting with sony and ever since bought and sold them installed them but never really new what was going on with them so im starting now trying to figure out what i should of few years ago.. and thanks for the help you helped alot

and being critized doesnt bother me because id rather know i did something wrong then blow something that would cost a grand to redo

Well that's good to know. Stick around, you'll learn so much. I know I did. Pm me if you have any questions. I have no problem helping you out, lol.

under construction

u hate c-fizzy?