ok my brothers friends dad has a 3.8 with tranny and its supercharged and i have a ? im not sure of. if i baught that could i put it in my ranger? instead of the 302 swap i wanna do could the 3.8 be installed? he wants 200 for motor and trans.

anyone have some ideas?

Anything can be installed in anything with the right tools and know how.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Is it a car engine? If so you probably wont be able to put it in a rwd truck. Might work if you wanted to have a fwd truck though. :lol:

yea its the engine from the pontiac gtps and it can be done. turn the engine longwise and it will be rear wheel drive. only problem im running into is motor and tranny are gm and my transfer case for my truck is ford...so idk how id hook up the 4x4....but having a supercharged ranger would be fun. keep a eye out for my new build too by the way i got a package today, 18 inch audioque hdc3

My gurl has a Grand Prix with the GM 3.8 supercharger, it is FAST for stock! I have the same motor and just got a supercharger for it. It still is fast, but I can't wait to got the supercharger. zzpreformance.com has kits with all I need to put it on. Gotta get another 15" first, the motor still works, need more sound before speed!!!

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

Won't work. That's a 90° engine and you can't just "turn It" like somebody said. if your thinking you can and just get the trans from a 3800 Camaro then your thinking wrong also, won't work.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

Won't work. That's a 90° engine and you can't just "turn It" like somebody said. if your thinking you can and just get the trans from a 3800 Camaro then your thinking wrong also, won't work.

how do ya figure? tell that to the guy on car domain that has it in his ranger and its working fine...so it can be done. if i cant get it to work im puttin it in a cavalier.