SilveradoGoesBang Posted March 16, 2011 Report Posted March 16, 2011 I'm kinda new to car audio and looking to make a box for two 12" treo te's. Im planning to put them I'n the trunk of my altima coupe fireing foward sealed off from the back. My question is what should the box be tuned too and I can make the box I just not sure on what size to make the box and port if someone could help me I would be very thankful. "SilveradoGoesBang" http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/ 2 FI BTL 18's CT Sounds 7k 2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place
SilveradoGoesBang Posted March 17, 2011 Author Report Posted March 17, 2011 Bump "SilveradoGoesBang" http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/ 2 FI BTL 18's CT Sounds 7k 2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place
412 CVX Posted March 17, 2011 Report Posted March 17, 2011 Bump might be a good idea just to have someone design you a box for 5-10 bucks Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
SilveradoGoesBang Posted March 17, 2011 Author Report Posted March 17, 2011 Who would I get to do that? "SilveradoGoesBang" http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/ 2 FI BTL 18's CT Sounds 7k 2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place
fox_racin4 Posted March 17, 2011 Report Posted March 17, 2011 http://nightmareaudio.com/ Tell him i sent ya, he does good work 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.