Jump to content

2000 Mercury Cougar - Fi BTL N2 15"


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm sure you will love that sub!

Just be sure to place rubber washers or similar under the amp.

Thanks.. and yeah I have to see how much clearance I have. I'll probably just make wooden rectangles that go length ways so most of the amp is in the air. Will post pics.

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

Posted

thats one interesting motor design with the neo ...

i would definately double baffle even with the bracing in there.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

i iike it your box looks almost like mine except mine is sub and port back hows it sound do you like the neo?

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

Posted

Cool man I'm going a similar route great video and I like those reducers you used on speaker wire where you get those from?

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4671 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...