Jump to content

2000 Mercury Cougar - Fi BTL N2 15"


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just ordered a BTL 15 N2 for my cougar! I am workin on building my box for now. Here are some pics of my car overall and my box after those pics. This is my first box build, and definately not my last - I know it's not the greatest..

img3606n.th.jpg

20100917181045.jpg

cougariconnolicenseplat.jpg

img3661oq.jpg

alpinecda9884.th.jpg

img3579.th.jpg

img3661oq.jpg

img3575h.jpg

img3582a.jpg

img3711u.jpg

img3713bg.jpg

img3716l.jpg

img3717gk.jpg

img3720c.jpg

img3723lo.jpg

img3724b.jpg

img3725.jpg

img3726.jpg

img3728l.jpg

img3729y.jpg

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

Posted

Nice, so far.

And then !!!!!!!!:peepwall:

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Posted

Could of just waited until tomorrow. I got a few builds I'm working on and going out for St. Joseph's day tomorrow night. YEA RED BEER!!! drinks.gif

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm sure you will love that sub!

Just be sure to place rubber washers or similar under the amp.

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4671 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...