Yeah it sucks but the USAF is VERY picky with who they let in to an operational environment. In a BMT environment you really have to pay attention to everything you do because one small screw up can land you in the postion you find yourself in now.

I know BMT is a stressful environment and you do things there you might not do in the outside world, but that's life. I saw many people leave my flight when I went through and it was never easy seeing them walk through they bays with their olive drab duffel bag and blues hangin off them.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Yeah it sucks but the USAF is VERY picky with who they let in to an operational environment. In a BMT environment you really have to pay attention to everything you do because one small screw up can land you in the postion you find yourself in now.

I know BMT is a stressful environment and you do things there you might not do in the outside world, but that's life. I saw many people leave my flight when I went through and it was never easy seeing them walk through they bays with their olive drab duffel bag and blues hangin off them.

yea we had 3 people booted in my flight, 1 for bed wetting, 1 had an epileptic attack when he was 9 and he was 18 and the time frame they want you to have is 10 years with out one and 1 for a methadone addiction.

Chaise you at dover afb? c-17 mech?

you win some, you lose some

Bed wetting? haha that sucksss.

We had a few people get the boot. 1 guy was recycled into our flight for fighting, then recycled out of our flight for bring spent M-16 casings back to the dorm from CATM.

Another one was discharged because of some mental condition...he was special. Two PT failures in the end, they went to the 319th. And during the last week, some guy was sleeping on EC duty and was caught so he got recycled.

Yeah I'm at Dover AFB, C-5 mechanic - A/R Shop

What's goin on in Oki?

TDHsiggy.png

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Ah cool cool, yeah our planes go everywhere. Especially to the desert. Always coming back dirty as shit.

Also I need a B-2 stand out to Mary row. Jk jk bet you hear shit like that all too often. lol

Edited by Chaise

TDHsiggy.png

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

yeah they are kicking a kid out for seriosies i dont know how to spell it but its where you get really bad dry skin they are picky because they have so many people coming in that they need to get some out for stupid reasons

You also got to remember the AF is in the middle of "force shaping" so they are going to be extra picky right now. Once you're out of training status it becomes alot harder for the AF to kick you out

yeah they are kicking a kid out for seriosies i dont know how to spell it but its where you get really bad dry skin they are picky because they have so many people coming in that they need to get some out for stupid reasons

You also got to remember the AF is in the middle of "force shaping" so they are going to be extra picky right now. Once you're out of training status it becomes alot harder for the AF to kick you out

Exactly, which makes no sense because my job is undermanned..

TDHsiggy.png

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Exactly, which makes no sense because my job is undermanned..

I think that's across the board too.. Because according to manning my shop in oki is at 110% manning but with the high deployments and tdys taskings we will have at times 4 people on the floor and still have 800 pieces of age