March 2011 SOTM Vote- Sponsored by Audio Savings

March 2011 SOTM Vote  

411 members have voted

1. 1. March 2011 SOTM Vote

To each his own on his opinion.

To everyone that supported me. Thank you. To everyone that didnt support me. Again. Thank you for participating. And to purple haze. Sorry bro but im not trying to be rude. But why are you gonna complain about ur own equipment? Whaa i only have kicker. Wtf man. Be supportive of ur own shit. Its called pride. And thanks. I bet you feel like a big man takin a shot at a 20 year old. Dont you?

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

i would like to say congats to all 3 winners great job guys and keep up the hard work, also i would like to thank steve meade and chode for doing the sotm for us i know its alot of work and headaches but they keep doing it so i think they deserve a much needed thanks. also for everyone that entered sotm great job on all of the builds keep up the good work i know i am lol rebuilding right now as we speaki see some zzzzzzzzzz's in the near future thanks again

MASSIVE congrats go out to drek! man it is a WELL deserved win!! big fan of your build!!

i've been without a computer for a while so i just want to thank everyone who voted me up for a 2nd place, means the world to me and i couldn't be happier!!

thanks again everyone, and what a GREAT month this SOTM has been!!!

SMD-1.png

MASSIVE congrats go out to drek! man it is a WELL deserved win!! big fan of your build!!

i've been without a computer for a while so i just want to thank everyone who voted me up for a 2nd place, means the world to me and i couldn't be happier!!

thanks again everyone, and what a GREAT month this SOTM has been!!!

You have a nice build too bro. It was a good run. Love your headunit.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

I really am dissapointed with your attitude. You sound like a crybaby. "i didnt have enough money in my build, and i run kicker" WHAAAAAAAAA......someone with kicker can easily win. Im glad you didnt and i am also glad you are not going to be participating in further contests. We dont need that here.

Well, all I can say is I am sorry if I came off that way, and I truly never meant to offend anyone. I really spoke before I thought about how everyone would take it, not thinking about how I was coming off. But I truly never thought for one second that I should have won, and GOD knows that is true.

But I think that everyone's reaction to my thought-less statement was a little bit harsh.

Especially Meade "Im glad you didnt and i am also glad you are not going to be participating in further contests." - thanks man.

So, sorry to piss everyone off, and if I aint welcome, then I wont hang around. I'll find a place where saying the wrong thing is not an UN-FORGIVABLE SIN!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived