Rebuild - Blowthru to Walkthru!

Cool, nice to see that 200.4 in there

Thanks :) thats what all three are! I love these, they are so powerful

i just came and u got my vote bro

Thanks bro I really appreciate it!

your highs have to be deafening. Three 200.4s? lol its a REGULAR CAB dude! thats just insane.

My highs are very loud, but none of the 3 200.4s run my highs.....Im using all three 200.4s to run my 12 subs. A lot of people are shocked when i say I use them to run my subs, but the fact is, that they put out tremendous amounts of power I have clamped the three several times and im getting 10kw consistantly out of them at 12.2 volts car off. Though as much as I love them, they are all for sale, as I am going all 16v.

2009 Midwest SPL Nationals - Basic 4 - 1st place 154.5 @ 36hz

Team Sundown

Team SB Audio

Klade Turner

12 Sundown Audio SA-15s

4th order vertical clam

3 Sundown Audio 200.4's

Tsunami Wire

Kinetik 2400s

Youtube

Build Log - Blowthru to WALKTHRU!!!

your highs have to be deafening. Three 200.4s? lol its a REGULAR CAB dude! thats just insane.

My highs are very loud, but none of the 3 200.4s run my highs.....Im using all three 200.4s to run my 12 subs. A lot of people are shocked when i say I use them to run my subs, but the fact is, that they put out tremendous amounts of power I have clamped the three several times and im getting 10kw consistantly out of them at 12.2 volts car off. Though as much as I love them, they are all for sale, as I am going all 16v.

oh wow. i didnt know those went down to 1 ohm till i just looked at there specs. they are WAAYYYY underrated if your clamping 10k out of them... lol, are you running each ch at 1/2 ohm or what? they are only rated at like 400x4 at 1 ohm. 400x16= ~6400 (still an extreme amount of power)

and your gonna do 16v daily? i heard it never lasts...

oh wow. i didnt know those went down to 1 ohm till i just looked at there specs. they are WAAYYYY underrated if your clamping 10k out of them... lol, are you running each ch at 1/2 ohm or what? they are only rated at like 400x4 at 1 ohm. 400x16= ~6400 (still an extreme amount of power)

and your gonna do 16v daily? i heard it never lasts...

Yeah they are 1 ohm stable per channel. Yes they are EXTREMELY underated!!! No i am running them at 1ohm per channel, yes they are only rated at 400x4 but im gettting between 800 and 900 watts per channel x 12 channels, so 3200-3600 watts per amp everytime i clamp them! Just shows how powerful these amps are and how underated they really are.

Yeah im going 16v daily, it will stay daily as long as it possibly can. When the weight becomes more than the tranny and motor can handle then i will do an engine swap or a trailer depending.

Team Sundown

Team SB Audio

Klade Turner

12 Sundown Audio SA-15s

4th order vertical clam

3 Sundown Audio 200.4's

Tsunami Wire

Kinetik 2400s

Youtube

That's insane. I didn't realize you were running the 200.4's for your subs. And that your getting more than 10k off them!? Holy crap, that's just unreal. So what amps are you thinking about running to go on a 16v set up? I thought that sundown amps could run 16v

That's insane. I didn't realize you were running the 200.4's for your subs. And that your getting more than 10k off them!? Holy crap, that's just unreal. So what amps are you thinking about running to go on a 16v set up? I thought that sundown amps could run 16v

Oh yeah, I know seems like a lot of power from those but they do it with ease. Yes very unreal, thats why im sad about selling lol. Ill be running the new NS1's from sundown. Most of sundowns amps are stable up to about 19v but this was one of the regulated amps. its regulated because it would just keep makeing more and more power until it destroyed itself.

Team Sundown

Team SB Audio

Klade Turner

12 Sundown Audio SA-15s

4th order vertical clam

3 Sundown Audio 200.4's

Tsunami Wire

Kinetik 2400s

Youtube

Oh yeah, I know seems like a lot of power from those but they do it with ease. Yes very unreal, thats why im sad about selling lol. Ill be running the new NS1's from sundown. Most of sundowns amps are stable up to about 19v but this was one of the regulated amps. its regulated because it would just keep makeing more and more power until it destroyed itself.

Sick, just sick. I haven't heard anything about the NS1's. I need to look into those

and yet there are still no vids of it playing :ban2:

lol soon, I was working on it all day. I may be able to get a vid of it soon. :) keep a look out for it.

Sick, just sick. I haven't heard anything about the NS1's. I need to look into those

oh yeah man, look it up and read about it. its going to be a monster.

Team Sundown

Team SB Audio

Klade Turner

12 Sundown Audio SA-15s

4th order vertical clam

3 Sundown Audio 200.4's

Tsunami Wire

Kinetik 2400s

Youtube

Archived