Rebuild - Blowthru to Walkthru!

where in nebraska are you? I cant wait until i get a demo of this, this summer. Any idea which Midwest SPL events you're going to?

I was in Nebraska City, but Im moving down to Oklahoma City, Ok. Im not sure what all events I will be at. Im going to try and make as many as possible though. Come by and check out my facebook and youtube. Ill be posting up what events ill go to probly a week before hand or maybe earlier.

looks really good can only imagine what that sounds like ha

It sounds as mean as it looks XD Actually its louder than it looks

2009 Midwest SPL Nationals - Basic 4 - 1st place 154.5 @ 36hz

Team Sundown

Team SB Audio

Klade Turner

12 Sundown Audio SA-15s

4th order vertical clam

3 Sundown Audio 200.4's

Tsunami Wire

Kinetik 2400s

Youtube

Build Log - Blowthru to WALKTHRU!!!

where in nebraska are you? I cant wait until i get a demo of this, this summer. Any idea which Midwest SPL events you're going to?

I was in Nebraska City, but Im moving down to Oklahoma City, Ok. Im not sure what all events I will be at. Im going to try and make as many as possible though. Come by and check out my facebook and youtube. Ill be posting up what events ill go to probly a week before hand or maybe earlier.

there usually arent many events down here =[.

theres some usac & some midwestspl. id rather do midwestspl tho, steves shows are fun =].

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

there usually arent many events down here =[.

theres some usac & some midwestspl. id rather do midwestspl tho, steves shows are fun =].

Hopefully that will change! Me-Klade Turner, Cliff beal, and Travis Young. Founded a new organization called Bassahaulics Identified! Check out our facebook. its a place where everyone can get together and talk about bass aka their addiction! :) We sell decals and will probly be coming out with Tee's and such. I bring this up because we are a non-profit org. All proceeds will go towards another fundraising organization,and toward a pot that will be used to pay for shows all over. So dont be suprised to see more shows in more places! This year we will be donating to "Bumpin for Breast Cancer". We want people to look at our sport with pride knowing that we contribute to the best of causes! So come on over and check out our Facebook and help the cause! :)

Team Sundown

Team SB Audio

Klade Turner

12 Sundown Audio SA-15s

4th order vertical clam

3 Sundown Audio 200.4's

Tsunami Wire

Kinetik 2400s

Youtube

I think we need some updates in this thread

lol Im going to be working on the truck a lot today! Ill get some more pics up. Any pics that you would particularly like to see?

Team Sundown

Team SB Audio

Klade Turner

12 Sundown Audio SA-15s

4th order vertical clam

3 Sundown Audio 200.4's

Tsunami Wire

Kinetik 2400s

Youtube

I think we need some updates in this thread

lol Im going to be working on the truck a lot today! Ill get some more pics up. Any pics that you would particularly like to see?

haha alright nice. I'll be patient and let you decide what to show us. But it better be a good update! lol

great day today, perfect day to work on the stereo!!!!!! here are a couple of pics to start! If there are any pics that you would like to see in particular just let me know and ill show ya.

I pulled all my rca's and am replacing them with some better quality rca's, afterwards ill be gain matching with a much better input signal. then we will see how things go.

IMG_20110430_114942.jpg

IMG_20110430_114955.jpg

Team Sundown

Team SB Audio

Klade Turner

12 Sundown Audio SA-15s

4th order vertical clam

3 Sundown Audio 200.4's

Tsunami Wire

Kinetik 2400s

Youtube