Sierra on 26s. 20,000 watts daily (PICS)

well went to MWSPL in enid tonight... loudest guy there broke off a 156 ont he dash right when ig ot there.. i was thinkin i was going to beat it and ghot up there and did 155.5 .. i was like wtf... sat around and thought and went over everything... had a sub wire loose... hooked it back up and re ran.. 155.8 WTF>???? checked my voltage and it was @ 14.8 and wasnt coming up when i was reving WTF???? lol I took it home realized my fuse blew and my alts werent even putting out.. lol.. not bad my 4th burp to do a 155.8 on just battery power... so i hooked em up and did 156.3 in the shop.. damn... guy came allt he way from iowa and won incriminator points cup last year .. would have been nice to send him home second.. lol.. oh well. MECA event tommorow.. looking to street beat a 133+ from 6 foot away from the vehicle..

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

and dont forget me for SOTM... trying to help a friend with some deadener who really needs it.. He was on here before.. had a blazer doing 56s and it caught on fire and burnt down and he is still working to get back to where he was at... economy is shit and money is tight... Thanks guys

You got my vote this truck is sick. Where do you live? I wanna hear this lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Nice ... I hate fuses

i dont run them on my system.. it was jus the little 5 amp fuse making my alts kick in...

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

and dont forget me for SOTM... trying to help a friend with some deadener who really needs it.. He was on here before.. had a blazer doing 56s and it caught on fire and burnt down and he is still working to get back to where he was at... economy is shit and money is tight... Thanks guys

OKC man.. il be down in ardmore in about 2 weeks for the usaci event... might have all my amps by then... here is a vid from today doing my meca drive by run...........

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

This truck has my vote. It was nice to see it in OKC and Anthony is very helpful. If I would listen to him I would be loud :pardon:

what wee you in??? ya anothonys a good guy... my truck wasnt running right at that show.. we had a late night that night trying to fix it and didnt and that was the first show itook it to just to get points

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

and dont forget me for SOTM... trying to help a friend with some deadener who reallioy needs it.. He was on here before.. had a blazer doing 56s and it caught on fire and burnt down and he is still working to get back to where he was at... economy is shit and money is tight... Thanks guys

OKC man.. il be down in ardmore in about 2 weeks for the usaci event... might have all my amps by then... here is a vid from today doing my meca drive by run...........

Ah cool I live in dfw

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

well come on up.. ardmore is about right in between us

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

Archived