Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

How much should i sel my sax-100.4 for?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I bought it awhile ago for $250 and never used it.

i plan on putting pics up tomorrow in the for sale section but i just wanted to get an estimate at what i should set the price at.

I bought it off a Team Sundown member and it just sat in my basement for months. the team sundown member could vouch for me that it was his and that i never used it.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"
Posted

Depends. Condition, cosmetics, functionality. Obviously you would try your best to get what you paid for at least, lol.

I'll look at pics, I have been looking for one of these decently priced...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8759 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...