Beyma Home Front Stage

Since I have some beyma gear just laying around I was thinking of making some bookshelf type speakers.

Here is what I have:

Beyma AST22 Bullet Tweeter

# 4" Super Tweeters

# Power Handling:

* Peak: 100 watts each

* RMS: 25 watts each

# Frequency Response: 4,000 - 20,000 Hz

# Sensitivity: 107 dB

# 4 ohm Impedance

Beyma SD-35 3.5" Mid Range 4ohm

# 3 1/2" Tweeters

# Power Handling:

* Peak: 90 watts each

* RMS: 40 watts each

# Frequency Response: 500 - 7,000 Hz

# Sensitivity: 93 dB

# 4 ohm Impedance

Beyma PRO 6MI-65Nd 4ohm

# 6-1/2" Competition Series Midwoofer

# Power Handling:

* Peak: 250 watts each

* RMS: 125 watts each

# Frequency Response: 150 - 8,000 Hz

# Sensitivity: 100 dB

# 4 ohm Impedance

My receiver is a Pioneer Elite VSX-90TXV. 110 Watts x 7 Channels (20Hz - 20kHz, 8 Ohms, .09% THD)

So my main question is about crossovers. I don't build them so I need to have some build or buy some. Can anyone suggest a nice three way that will do me right.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Look on Parts Express. They have pre built 2 and 3 way crossovers for DIY speaker builders on their site. All kinds of goodies for speaker builders on the site.

I was looking but i dont know what to look for, lol.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

look for something that will meet your exact needs or close to them, since your running 3 different speakers you will need a 3 way cross over, at 4000hz and up, 500hz and up, and finally 150 hz and up for your woofer.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

I looked on Parts Express. I guess I just dont know what to look for. All the 3way crossovers say things like 500/4000hz...I dont get it.

d(-__-)b

well that makes sense. thanks

Problem tho, the Beyma 6.5s dont really like anything lower than 150Hz @ 12db so this type of xover wont work.

d(-__-)b

Would anyone mind going on Parts Express and linking me to a xover that they think would work out with the above drivers? Please.

d(-__-)b

Would anyone mind going on Parts Express and linking me to a xover that they think would work out with the above drivers? Please.

Doesn't look like they have any pre-assembled units that would work for you. HOWEVER, installing seperate units off the rear inner binding posts to the sepearate drivers wouldn't hurt.

You know what? they have dick-all (not to say other sites don't, but I'm at work and can't look). You're really better off to study some x-over charts, grab some caps and coils and make'em. The goods don't need to be mounted on a circuit board to work! Know that caps cut out bass, coils cut out highs and when combined in the right order (1 cap +1 coil per driver) they make 12dB/octave x-overs :-)

http://www.car-fi.com/techcenter/xovers-4ohm.htm

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/cross.asp

It really is easy- read a little and you'll be just fine bro! :-)

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU