I have a 94 Chevy C1500 Suburban 2wd. Was looking at this leveling kit - 2.5" to 3" in the front, and 1.5" in the back. And I want to get a 3" body lift on top of that. So that should be a total of 5.5"+ in the front, and 4.5" in the back, anyone know if I'll be able to fit 35's on there?

Edited by LZTYBRN

u should be able to fit 35's fjust fine. but whenu turn ide expect a little rub. also ide reccomend saving up and torsion bar then a 6 inch lift. just my .02

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

my friend had a 6 in on a yukon and he had 35s but on bigger rocks or hills they would rub a little but not bad.

Thanks for the input guys, but I think I've decided I'm gonna get the 33's for now for a couple reasons. 35's seem to cost about 50 bucks more per tire, and rubbing is really gonna bother me, so I don't want to risk it. So I'm just gonna get some 33's, then a few years down the road when I can afford a suspension lift, I'll upgrade the tires.

You can fit 33's perfect 35's will fit but might need some minor trimming.

Yeah, another reason I don't want 35's now. Not completely opposed to trimming, but I would rather not if I don't have to.

I,ve done it to a couple trucks always come out good but i've seen some that didn't lol. But i think 33's would be a better option for you until you get a suspension lift. What kind of wheels are you looking at for your truck?

I,ve done it to a couple trucks always come out good but i've seen some that didn't lol. But i think 33's would be a better option for you until you get a suspension lift. What kind of wheels are you looking at for your truck?