Took The Truck For A Brake Down Run First Pic Of The Pos

and I broke down

Image009.jpg

Just kidding I got in a hurrie and 15 miles out of town remembered I forgot gas haha After calling AAA I was back on the road and the truck ran great. First voyage over 3 miles lol I think we put 200 miles on it to day :) Got lots of attion every were i went. Some old people made me hit switches for them and they got all excited lol The old dude said it was the best thing sins sliced bread hahahaha Some lady at the gas station was tripping on the truck she looked at me strangely and asked how I get in the truck its missing the door handles :lol: To day was the best day ever. Probably another month and it will be ready for paint then the system. Ive been waiting 2 years to do another system in this thing and my ass is going big with it very big. Posably 3 18s no wall no blow thru. I like the sound of 15s better tho and Ive already ran 3 so who knows.

Looking good man. Will it lay out? Either way looks badass...now get your ass started on the system. :)

Edited by 01xtreme

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

kick ass. Whats rims are you gonna be running? and why not 20's up front?

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

im not sure on wheels yet. i talked to bad about making a 1 off 15 inch rim and there all for it. its kinda my protest to the big rims bandwagon. The fronts not tubed yet all i gotta do is tub the front and cut the cups for 20s or add a arms for 22s. im really leaning tords a 1 off 15 right now tho :P

Good to hear P. That truck seriously is gonna be sickk, & I KNOW you'll hook that system up proper! B)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Good to hear P. That truck seriously is gonna be sickk, & I KNOW you'll hook that system up proper! B)

i off 15's is my vote

the big wheels everybody and there grandmother has them

i just build my Monte up i put 15 inch gm steals on her with beauty rings i got more complimates on that i asked if i should get dome thrusts or cragers everyone said hell no.

big wheels are overrated be different do something 1 off that no one else has done

sig.png

How about 15s with 4x4 tires and slam specialty HE 8s. IM not sure on the lift in front, max height on the bag is 12 inchs. So what ever the A arms Lock out at :lol: and then that would get me about 15 to 17 inchs of lift in the back. thats from completely layed out. IDK that might be tomuch cutting for a giant ass mud tire. Then again I could just unbolt them and bolt on a set of 22s. The truck goes back down in 2 weeks to finish a bunch of little stuff and prep for paint so I have time to think it over.