*** dB Drag World Finals Daytona Beach ***

I met a lot of good people at World finals this year and we had some hic-ups. I spoke to some of you guys about issues that can help this sport but, mostly about what was hurting this sport. Like I told the people I talked to I will address it with the other judges more and Wayne. I will have answers for you all soon.

The 39.9 class issue, I have to say you were all a good sport about that. I thank you all for understanding and such. TMH Dee is a good guy and I happen to like him. I want to thank all the people who came out this weekend and shared dB Drag with us. You know we all spent quiet a bit of money to make this event happen and the competitors need to be thanked. I have a special thanks going out to some of the guys I met this weekend:

Team DC ( Vic, Dustin, and Jeff ) as well as Anna for making the trip ( Like I did from Reno ).

eXtreme ( Tony, Cricket and the guys ) But a huge win and thank you to Dorothy. 3rd ever event she smashed guys in the 29.9 class that have been doing this for years. She started glowing after her first win because one of her teammates said they didn't know how she would do. Congrats on 2nd place at Spring Break Nationals.

TMH Dee - With the wifey prego you came out and competed. We had an error and it was addressed. Please accept my apologies and give her belly a rub for me. Great meeting you and you are truely a class act.

Team Nemesis ( Derrick, Jim, and the crew ) In brackets the first 2 guys up were teammates. They 9.9'd it 3 times until they had to step out of the car. One of the guys called the younger one Junior and they were trying to scrape his tint off the window so his remote would work. Great run guys!!!!

Team ICE - 2 guys and a girl, great team. Thank you for fixing that door panel and stay intouch

Team Danny Hayes - What a great looking ride on the outside that pounds like Tyson on the inside. Great runs Danny and your dad, Ray I think he said, was a working man this weekend good quality from you guys.

Craig Butler - ( Rusty, Murello, and the rest ) I don't have enough words to thank you guys for all you did this weekend. If at any point there is anything I can do for your team please let me know.

Gary Killian - ( Had Jonathan Price, Team Audio Connection Greg, and his life time friend with him ) he didnt set a world record but people had a chance to see the Beast.

Guys we had bumps and all have bruises right now Thank you all for coming. For all those I met and had a chance to actually talk to thank you for coming out!

Any questions call (775) 250-0497 or email me please Dale

Edited by SonicFXDale

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497

Thank you very much Jeff but, I was just doing the job that I signed up for. I appreciate all the kind words but, once again just doing what I can to help promote the sport. The next generation needs quality people to help them as much as possible. And like I said anything I can do to help please email me Dale or call me (775) 250-0497

Edited by SonicFXDale

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497