so today i found on my ex that i just broke up with cause she put up a status on her aim saying she missed someone that she had cheated on me with that she is already dating someone and is down in saracuse we live in 13669. and im finding out that she has cheated on me with a shit ton of people so idk being on house arest and finding all this stuff out idk what to do with my self. im just heart broken and am trying to find someone to talk to me or come over but no one will. idk i just wanted to vent and maybe get some advice i love this girl to death and we have been together for over 2 years and i would do anything for her so thats why this hurts so much

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

dont ever take her back.. once a cheater always a cheater...........my gf said thats not true people change........wrong.......thats bullshit.... so id she ever comes back spit in her face.... dont make it worse then it is but being on house arrest is probably a good thing right now

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I've had a similar situation.. its like you convince yourself she'll change but you know what man, she won't. none of them do. trust me i made that mistake and lived to regret it. the best thing you can do is surround yourself with other shit, cool people, interesting toys... do something that takes your mind off it. the more time that goes by, the easier it gets. everytime you want to call her or text her or whatever, just think "she isn't thinking about calling or texting me". even if she is, its better that you just put it behind you.

and 2 years is a long time but 4 is longer and thats what i dealt with. so i feel your pain bro.

naw i get off may 31st had to do 6 months an acount of my probation violation which was kinda cause of her i guess i never thought she would do anything like that so thats why it hurt. and for those wondering why it was cause of her we got an in arguement over the summer and she had harassment charges filed on me im on felony probation so that lil misdameaner almost sent me to prison. idk i got my neon sitting outside that has a check engine code saying its eather a missfire or it skipped a tooth so ima look into that tomaro. ive been trying to keep my self busy been trying to get ahold of old girlfriend to see if they wana hang out but no such luck idk look like i gotta do these next 2 months on my own.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.