My Slowed Songs (New Bass Edit)

Can't download with my phone. Ill have to wait til I get to a computer. I like that you're doin a7x songs tho! I like demoing with "off the wall" enhanced music. Current favorite is the Titanic theme song with bass added. People shit! Lol!

I don't know...this Titanic version is ok, but the other version floating around is the shizz. The A7X is BA, seize the day is freaking epic. (a little piece of heaven please) but the reason for my reply...get a better phone, LOL.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4JJ6J4P2 3oh!3 - Richman (BassHead Edit)

New bass edit.

Opinions welcome. So tell me what you think.

Hey man some good work on this song :good: you could even get away with amplifying it a bit, still got plenty of room to get louder without clipping ;) what program do you use?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4JJ6J4P2 3oh!3 - Richman (BassHead Edit)

New bass edit.

Opinions welcome. So tell me what you think.

Hey man some good work on this song :good: you could even get away with amplifying it a bit, still got plenty of room to get louder without clipping ;) what program do you use?

Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind. I used Audacity and it was VERY articulate & time consuming lol.

Quick ? for you, are your songs sourced from CD format or 44.1 kHz 16 bit 2 channel? I saw the links are are mastered in wav format. 44.1 kHz 16-bit two-channel .wav audio from the source to master or downmix your output wavs?

It would suck if it was MP3>WAV. If your source and master versions are 1,411.2 kbit/s, damn your the man!

Thanks!

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Archived