Sonic Electronix

IMO, if you have the money for two DC's, I'd go for it. The DC's rms specs show they're almost double the RE's rms. Not to mention the level 2's sensitivity is a little higher (But not by much). The level 2's show they're 300rms, but they could probably take 400 rms of -clean- power. Would I get them with that amp? No. on that amp, you won't hear much of a difference. If you get a monoblock that's putting out 800rms or so @ 1 ohm (For the 2 level 2's) or one that's 700-800rms @ 2ohm (For the 1 level 3), then yes, it'd be well worth it. DC's are surprisingly inexpensive, and amazing quality. You can't go wrong with them.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

IMO, if you have the money for two DC's, I'd go for it. The DC's rms specs show they're almost double the RE's rms. Not to mention the level 2's sensitivity is a little higher (But not by much). The level 2's show they're 300rms, but they could probably take 400 rms of -clean- power. Would I get them with that amp? No. on that amp, you won't hear much of a difference. If you get a monoblock that's putting out 800rms or so @ 1 ohm (For the 2 level 2's) or one that's 700-800rms @ 2ohm (For the 1 level 3), then yes, it'd be well worth it. DC's are surprisingly inexpensive, and amazing quality. You can't go wrong with them.

ok thats good to hear because i really love the dc subs and i wanted to buy a pair but i didnt know if it would be worth it

and i have goten offered $250 for my amp wich is double what i paid for it.

Do u have any suggestions on an amp in the 250-300 dollar price range?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

If you're going to wire the two level 2's to 1 ohm, be careful with that amp. It's putting out double the RMS of the them... If you don't know what you're doing, that's an easy way to fry them.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.