please dont cut your lip out it just causes long term issues. all the people mentioning cutting the lips out i have not seen one of you say that the lip thats left or inside of the fender needs to be primed and should be painted. what happens when bare steel with water on it?? it rust's. dont cut just roll. you can even rent the little tool from an autoparts store. my civic was already done when i got it and they cut the lip out and they just left it and didnt paint it. it rusted which caused the inner fender to separate from the quarter panel. not good at all. either roll them yourself or go have it done

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Yeah I forgot to add balls of steel to the list of things you need to do it lol ...when I get my springs on I'll see if I have the nuts to do it..I'll post a vid if I do...might be funny to see me shred the fenders of my car lol

Haha....Some things I don't mind taking chances on, but when that chance involves possibly costing me hundreds to thousands of dollars to fix, my balls end up being more like oatmeal than steel.

please dont cut your lip out it just causes long term issues. all the people mentioning cutting the lips out i have not seen one of you say that the lip thats left or inside of the fender needs to be primed and should be painted. what happens when bare steel with water on it?? it rust's. dont cut just roll. you can even rent the little tool from an autoparts store. my civic was already done when i got it and they cut the lip out and they just left it and didnt paint it. it rusted which caused the inner fender to separate from the quarter panel. not good at all. either roll them yourself or go have it done

Yeah, you and n8 made good points and I've decided to just let the shop do it. I'm gonna wait till my boy 99vic needs the fenders on one of his cars rolled to experiment on doing it :pardon:

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I see no issue cutting the lip out as long as you primer the bare metal afterwards. I called around and couldnt find a shop that would do it or i would have went that route myself, hell they didnt even know what the fuck I was talking about when i asked if they could roll fenders.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I see no issue cutting the lip out as long as you primer the bare metal afterwards. I called around and couldnt find a shop that would do it or i would have went that route myself, hell they didnt even know what the fuck I was talking about when i asked if they could roll fenders.

IMO, rolling them would be cleaner and less work. But if I was in a situation like you, I'd cut it.

I ain't no bish I'll do mine tomorrow son! Na I'm takin mine to the shop I posted I seen many cars come from there. not one ripple chip or scuff.

I'm Bout to lower the impala and lift the Vic and roll the fenders on both.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

if you do it right! whoever did mine cut a little to much out therefore only leaving a little bit of metal holding my rear quarter panel and inner fender together. when i got my system setup in there i blew them apart cuz of it. plus it rusted some and that didnt help either. imo using the roller tool you can rent from your local parts store and a buddy with some beers or a joint and you have yourself a nice afternoon of rolling fenders lol

you can rent a tool similar to this at your local autoparts store

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I ain't no bish I'll do mine tomorrow son! Na I'm takin mine to the shop I posted I seen many cars come from there. not one ripple chip or scuff.

I'm Bout to lower the impala and lift the Vic and roll the fenders on both.

I'm gonna call around tomorrow and see if anyone is renting the Eastwood rolling tool, if so, let's rent that bitch and roll the fenders on all our cars!

if you do it right! whoever did mine cut a little to much out therefore only leaving a little bit of metal holding my rear quarter panel and inner fender together. when i got my system setup in there i blew them apart cuz of it. plus it rusted some and that didnt help either. imo using the roller tool you can rent from your local parts store and a buddy with some beers or a joint and you have yourself a nice afternoon of rolling fenders lol

you can rent a tool similar to this at your local autoparts store

I didn't know you could rent that shit....i'm gonna call around and see if I can find a local rental. If so, i'm rolling fenders at my house all weekend for $20 a fender!