What The F*ck Is It With People!?

These past 4 days, I've been in borderline 4 fights... I feel like I need anger management but its not me.. its the other fucking retards.. NO ONE HAS RESPECT FOR MY PROPERTY anymore, NO ONE, and I can't take it any more..

Day one:

Im beatin after school waiting to get out of the parking lot.. a "acquaintance" of mine comes up to my truck and starts dancing.. the fuck stick throws his book about a foot in the air and it lands on top of my truck.. naturally.. im irate (maybe Im wrong to go off on him but I dk) I first start off nice like "what the hell did you do that for, theres probably a fucking dent now" (you may not consider that nice but its nicer than hit first ask questions later).. now an apology would have been fine but he replys telling me how I should calm down that im out of line.. that it didn't do anything so I exchange a few words with him, go to drive off he says something about how I should man up and get out of the truck so I just dump the clutch stalling the truck get out and get in his face.. and he wouldn't even look me in the eye and just looks away repeating how he's gonna beat my ass and such, the pussy wouldn't do anything once I got out.. ok now thats over

DAY 2

I go to merge on the highway.. 4 people move over to the left lane to let me in (how nice, I know right) then I turn on and some asshole squeezes in between me passing people in the slow car lane where im merging on running me off the road so naturally I chunk up the solo flyer aka flipped him off and he decides OH NOES SOME DUDE FLIPPED ME OFF CUZ IM AN IDIOT... TAKE THIS!!! slams on this fucking brakes slides into the other lane and in my lane almost wrecking FOUR vehicles... im irate how this guy is a fucking idiot.. so I speed up and follow him he weaves into traffic and I just start going normal with the flow of traffic again and decided he wasn't worth it then he's taunting me to get off the exit with him as he's getting off (it was too late for me to turn or else I would have) this also had me very angered

DAY 3.. to top it all off

Im in the school parking lot once again, im sitting there with my buddy just listening to music, out of nowhere some fuckstick that I used to be friends with last year runs and jumps on my hood DENTING THE SHIT out of it, claiming he was trying to hood slide my truck, he thinks im joking when I open the door and hit him with it and telling him im going to rape his face with my fist, and told him to get the fuck away... I dk that made me about to go overboard thats all i've thought about for the past 3 hours is him doing that and the more i think about it the more angry I am.. I popped most of the dent back out but you can still tell from inside that it has a curve in it... I can't believe how people can be so disrespectful to may damn property.. im about to go insane

Am I going nuts.. am I out of line? Or WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

Sorry for venting I've had just about all I can take :mad:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

These past 4 days, I've been in borderline 4 fights... I feel like I need anger management but its not me.. its the other fucking retards.. NO ONE HAS RESPECT FOR MY PROPERTY anymore, NO ONE, and I can't take it any more..

Day one:

Im beatin after school waiting to get out of the parking lot.. a "acquaintance" of mine comes up to my truck and starts dancing.. the fuck stick throws his book about a foot in the air and it lands on top of my truck.. naturally.. im irate (maybe Im wrong to go off on him but I dk) I first start off nice like "what the hell did you do that for, theres probably a fucking dent now" (you may not consider that nice but its nicer than hit first ask questions later).. now an apology would have been fine but he replys telling me how I should calm down that im out of line.. that it didn't do anything so I exchange a few words with him, go to drive off he says something about how I should man up and get out of the truck so I just dump the clutch stalling the truck get out and get in his face.. and he wouldn't even look me in the eye and just looks away repeating how he's gonna beat my ass and such, the pussy wouldn't do anything once I got out.. ok now thats over

DAY 2

I go to merge on the highway.. 4 people move over to the left lane to let me in (how nice, I know right) then I turn on and some asshole squeezes in between me passing people in the slow car lane where im merging on running me off the road so naturally I chunk up the solo flyer aka flipped him off and he decides OH NOES SOME DUDE FLIPPED ME OFF CUZ IM AN IDIOT... TAKE THIS!!! slams on this fucking brakes slides into the other lane and in my lane almost wrecking FOUR vehicles... im irate how this guy is a fucking idiot.. so I speed up and follow him he weaves into traffic and I just start going normal with the flow of traffic again and decided he wasn't worth it then he's taunting me to get off the exit with him as he's getting off (it was too late for me to turn or else I would have) this also had me very angered

DAY 3.. to top it all off

Im in the school parking lot once again, im sitting there with my buddy just listening to music, out of nowhere some fuckstick that I used to be friends with last year runs and jumps on my hood DENTING THE SHIT out of it, claiming he was trying to hood slide my truck, he thinks im joking when I open the door and hit him with it and telling him im going to rape his face with my fist, and told him to get the fuck away... I dk that made me about to go overboard thats all i've thought about for the past 3 hours is him doing that and the more i think about it the more angry I am.. I popped most of the dent back out but you can still tell from inside that it has a curve in it... I can't believe how people can be so disrespectful to may damn property.. im about to go insane

Am I going nuts.. am I out of line? Or WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

Sorry for venting I've had just about all I can take :mad:

hey i dont blame you i get the same way, in fact i get scared of what i might do if somebody messed with my car. Whats worse is that right now alot of custom cars are being ripped off and stripped. I have made it clear what will happen if somebody steals my car.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

huh? Elaborate

you said these past four days and you only put three

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Under Reconstruction)

i think he means it by you said past 4 days you almost been in 4 fights. you only posted 3 days..... i think anyway

what just happened??? lol

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

(Under Reconstruction)

Well at least you aren't dealing with the Jena 6 traffic I have to deal with. I live 45 minutes away from Jena, La..And guess what major highway connects the 2..Hwy 61...Guess where I live a mile away from Hwy 61...Yeah it is bumper to bumper right now..