Teejaybee's 08 VW Rabbit DD / Kenwood build

Well like i said ima start doing some work on the rabbit

IMG00136-20110325-1237.jpg

oil change ,,,, check freaking stupid a little car takes 6.5 quarts when my blazer took 4-5

IMG00137-20110325-1237.jpg

its a little dirrty i didnt clean it today thought id save that for another day when i do the big3 prolly next week some time and ima get my windows done next week too taxes came in today and its letting me have some fun well just my windows but whateva lol

IMG00139-20110325-1350.jpg

IMG00140-20110325-1507.jpg

almost 25sqft of fatmat just for that part so im figuring im gona need 100-150 for the whole car,

IMG00141-20110325-1636.jpg

and i gave her a bath today still need to buff some scuffs out but i got the dash kit and antenna adapter today just gota get the wiring harness in next week

if anyone knows how to get the VW emblem off so i can paint them let me know please

best thing about that color is it hides dirt very well

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nice, let me know how you do the big 3. Still havent done it on mine yet. I suggest a new battery for the big 3 since the stock one you really cant put a terminal on the post. Is your car a manual or stick? And oil changes are fun to do huh. I hate doing it on mine, but I dont want to pay 100 bucks to have the stealership do it. What grade oil did you use by chance?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

its a 5speed, i used 5w30 synthetic Castrol i got the tool to do the oil filter so im good to go now, and it dosnt have a stock batt, but i plan on getting a xs one once i have an income im getting cheap stuff done with now , but ima try to do big three idk how these vw's are wired didnt look to close im used to chevys lol and i will say Fatmat dosnt smell once its out of the box lol

Yea, I have the filter wrench too. Need it to get the cartridge off. So you have the manual, was going to tell you to run the power wires for the amp through the clutch plate, but that is being taken up. Um, I have no idea where the positive post is on that alternator. The place where I think it is, is that there is a hole in the intake support with a cap bolt behind it. That is where I believe the positive bolt is. I use Mobil 1 full synthetic 0w-40. Here that is what factory calls for, but I have heard that castrol works too.

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Depending if its on sale at the parts store, it ranges between 55 to 70 with a $14 factory oil filter. Car is still under warranty so I want to use the factory oil filter till its out of warranty.

this sux camel dicks

Archived