Teejaybee's 08 VW Rabbit DD / Kenwood build

Well i was gona fatmat my floor and firewall today but cant get the kick panel off so i gota figure out how to do that so

i did my emblem's

IMG00146-20110328-1034.jpg

IMG00148-20110328-1137.jpg

IMG00152-20110328-1213.jpg

gota get a pick of the back one painted

now i need help figuring white Day time lights to use till i order White led ones

IMG00154-20110328-1223.jpg

they are supposed to be blue but are kinda green

or stock yellow

IMG00155-20110328-1226.jpg

oh and i added 4" led strips for fogs and i love em gota get a better pic tonight though

Nice progress, the color matched emblem turned out great. Where'd you get the paint? Spray it?

Also, did you spray the black inside tge emblem, or just where it used to be chrome?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Ok, you need to pull up the side panels first and get them out of the way. Then the passenger side just comes right off. Driver side is a little difficult. When the side panels are off, you pull up on the hood release. While the latch is still up, you need to look behind it and 'pry out' the hood latch holding clip. Once that is off pull off the latch handle, and the panel should pull right off. If you want, I can take some pictures on how to do it.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

so heres a question blue my "city lights" the ones that are lite in the last two pics dont run unless my low beams are on is that right or should they be on when im driving? because i wana get it so they are on when im driving with and without my low beams on

Can you take a picture of the light switch for me.

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Ah same as mine. Nope you cant just have the fogs on and lows off with that head light switch. Its either all on or all off unfortunately. But you can get a new switch that has all the different settings though. I believe its like 50 bucks or so. Call up a vw dealership and give them your vin and ask them if you have the wiring pre installed on your car for the fogs and stuff, just didn't come with the fogs installed and the one switch light switch installed.

this sux camel dicks

Archived