Teejaybee's 08 VW Rabbit DD / Kenwood build

Well I dont know if you can run it the way I did. I went though the clutch block off plate (rubber grommet). Fit 2 runs no problem. But I dont know if you can with the clutch being there and all.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

ill have to figure it out then but im just glad i can get some fatmat on my floor to help stop some engine noise inside,

but looks like ima be getting rims and new tires for the rabbit my old man says he wants to help me out with that much so i said okay lol nothing bigger then 17"s though

heres one option, i like the look of black and polished lip but alot off ppl do too

eurp_0901_21_z+readers_rides+07_vw_rabbit.jpg

eurp_0910_04+2007_vw_rabbit_mk5+left_rear.jpg

flat black :sort of want:

eurp_0910_06+2009_kreuzerfest_to_waterfest+2009_vw_rabbit.jpg

Dub3.jpg

these might be too big

havoc3.jpg

if your car was white this would look sick

6.jpg

welp i ran my 0g today ,,

IMG00171-20110401-0920.jpg

ran it over the wheel well drilled a hole for it where the kick panel is, then ran it back threw from there

and blaa blam

IMG00172-20110401-1303.jpg

there it is in the back with the ground wire which down where the tire is so you cant even see it lol

Nice stuff man. How was getting the kick panel off the first time? I know it was difficult for me the first time.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived