Military possible with ged?

HA! I just found this thread. Full of LOLs

I have a pretty shitty job in the AF- it is a giant black hole of nothing that you can never escape. :trippy:

2A7x5

-Drew

2A7X5... trying to think what that is... i know its maintenance.... but what exactly is it ... maybe structures?

trust me... we all know about the black hole... i went from 1c4x1 to 2a6x2 (the red headed fucking step child of the AF).... thats why i got out, and went civilian, haha

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18's, walled in a clamshell box

amps: subs- 2 modded AQ 2200's, running 2550 at 1 ohm each

components: (rf p1 8:(midbass), 2 cadence cwm 6.5, memphis pr 6.5 coax)- each door

HU: android galaxy tablet, Kenwood KVT-516

2/0 gauge ran all around

6 optima red tops (will be updated, i get them DIRT cheap)

keeping my fingers crossed for membership into the 160 db club!

MY BUILD LOG

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (SUBSCRIBE!)

Me and my uncle have both lived with ADHD forever, and I have learned to control it without any medications, as has my uncle. It's not easy, but it is doable. The number one step is to not use it as an excuse. Whether you try to or not, most get in the mindset 'well I couldn't focus on that anyways, so why try...'. Get away from that asap or you won't get anywhere.

Focus on what you want done and take small steps to get closer to that. Dont let your mind wander and focus on the task at hand.

Military from what I have heard has always frowned on GEDs just because they think 'if you can't do 4 years of school, what are you gonna do in the army?'. They take them for now, but diplomas are just the way to go if possible.

Archived