Sonic Electronix

@teamht check out onlincecarstereo.com the new t2 run around 500$ but im not sure about prices on dc or dd subs.. but have heard good things from all 3 brands. @sticky i just gotta get a good reliable battery first Haha I've been jumped alot from my battery draining quickly :/ but a good alt is a future investment for sure

That won't happen with your xs power lol

shows what you know.. depends what batt you get.. my xs 14v are only 50 ah and without a big bank 50 ah is not shit for storage

:facepalm:

Your post shows what you know. You might want to calm down a bit guy, browse the electrical section, and then read up a little.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

this whole site nut hugs mechman , dc, and xs.. while xs is the best batt imo there alot better options out there if you dont want to drop 300 on a batt

This whole site nut hugs XS...as you state XS is the best per your opinion.

Insecure contradictory guy is insecurely contradicting, LOL

actually biased opinion.. im xs sponsored.. xs for the money.. unless your on a cheap budget.. then theres lots of options.. if you got money to burm just get a cs-9000 and it will stomp any batter out there...

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

If I recall correctly, I believe the 3000 was a max rating at 1 ohm, but thought the pzi line was only stable at 2...

What voicecoil configuration is your sub OP?

From my experience when a amp sais something like xxxx.1d it means xxxx watts rms at @ 1 ohm

You might want a little more experience buddy. Not insulting, just stating. I've ways known the .1 to signify it as a mono block, as in one channel. Easiest example off the top of my head is the kicker 2500.1

Ya I know it would be a mono block but I thought it also meant like rms power like at 1 ohm. But your right I was wrong. I got a powerbass 1500.1d and it's a mono block and it's 1500rms at one ohm

@teamht my problem was inexperience plain and simple Haha next box will be much better I will make a page once I get the.Whole project rolling

1999 Taurus SE

Power Acousticks Mofo-15

Crunch pzi 3000.1d

Rockford Fosgate Prime 150.2d

Alpine type S 6x8's

Stinger 1/0awg wire

@teamht check out onlincecarstereo.com the new t2 run around 500$ but im not sure about prices on dc or dd subs.. but have heard good things from all 3 brands. @sticky i just gotta get a good reliable battery first Haha I've been jumped alot from my battery draining quickly :/ but a good alt is a future investment for sure

shows what you know.. depends what batt you get.. my xs 14v are only 50 ah and without a big bank 50 ah is not shit for storage

Your post shows what you know. You might want to calm down a bit guy, browse the electrical section, and then read up a little.

i know plenty.. d1400 is a 300$ batt that can only handle 1500 watts because of its low storage.. i got nathans number if you like you can call him up

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

this whole site nut hugs mechman , dc, and xs.. while xs is the best batt imo there alot better options out there if you dont want to drop 300 on a batt

This whole site nut hugs XS...as you state XS is the best per your opinion.

Insecure contradictory guy is insecurely contradicting, LOL

Win.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

not to mention some idiots are pushing a guy with a 400$ system into buying 1k$ in electrical.. lol..

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

I'm just saying that cause I like xs power obviously I put the lol at the end. And I know enough about my batts and I love them I got a xs d3400 up front and a d3100 in the trunk

I'm just saying that cause I like xs power obviously I put the lol at the end. And I know enough about my batts and I love them I got a xs d3400 up front and a d3100 in the trunk

ya the d3100 is the 3rd best 12v batt out there and handles tons of wattage.. but xs makes plenty of batts that dont handle alot and wont laste long depending on your application.. the 14 and 16v dont handle much at all but you sacrifice for the voltage so you got to run bigger banks.. but one on their own is damn near worthless imo

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin